Pakistan Telecom Industry has congratulated the new elected Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif and the IT Minister Anusha Rehman. Telecom Operators have Congratulated Mr.PM and Ms.Minister through an Ad, in newspapers.
Let’s hope so, their this ‘Ad Wishing’ remains a positive gesture, and Mr.PM and Ms. Minister take it in a normal way – As [...]
Samsung has announced that it has begun mass producing the industry’s first PCI-Express (PCIe) solid state drive (SSD) for next-generation ultra-slim notebook PCs.
Samsung started providing the new SSD to major notebook PC makers earlier this quarter. The XP941 lineup consists of 512, 256 and 128GB SSDs.
Amir Rao has been appointed as the Country Manager for Microsoft Pakistan. The appointment came into effect in January, 2013 and under this capacity, he will be responsible for managing Microsoft’s operations and driving future growth while building sustainable partnerships with the local IT sector in addition to introducing the latest Microsoft innovations to [...]
Samsung has launch of the Samsung GALAXY S4 zoom, a powerful new device which combines the stylish heritage of the latest GALAXY S4 smartphone with advanced photographic capabilities.
Part of the GALAXY S4 family, the GALAXY S4 zoom is the realization of Samsung’s mission to create a single device that can fulfill the role of [...]
Campaign Mechanics: There is no subscription required. Free IDD minutes can only be used within Pakistan. Campaign is valid from 4th June 2013 till 10th August 2013. Free International Direct Dialing will [...]
Telenor Pakistan has successfully concluded the Sindh chapter of its nationwide knowledge-based initiative ‘Telenor Talkshawk Internet Champion’. Internet workshops were conducted across Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Shikarpur and Khairpur. Initial rounds of I-Champ activities engaged over 126,797 students from as many as 364 schools with 75 students competing in the grand finale.
Speaking about the [...]
Warid offers lowest ever international call rates for USA (landline and mobile), Canada (landline and mobile) and UK (landline) through its 111-LCR international calling service.
This latest offer allows Warid Prepaid and Glow customers to call their friends and family in USA, UK and Canada throughout the day for just 90 paisas+tax/minute. There are [...]
Ufone, an Etisalat Group Company with its presence in all the major cities with a comprehensive coverage across Pakistan, has recently appointed Usman Ishaq as the Head of Sales and Distribution. Ishaq has worked with several telecom companies in the past with his latest stint being the Executive Director at ZONG.
The 6th Annual Pakistan Telecommunications Conference 2013 (TeleCON 2013) opens tomorrow June 13, 2013 at the Marriott Hotel in Karachi. The theme of the conference this year is “The Next Wave in Telecommunication: The Digitized Society/ Consumer”.
Prominent personalities from the telecom and information technology sectors, the corporate and banking sectors and academia have converged in the city to [...]
Samsung has announced a new addition to the popular GALAXY family with the Samsung GALAXY Ace 3, a smartphone that synthesizes a multitude of smart features to produce an enriched user experience suitable for everyday life.
Building on the success of the previous GALAXY Ace series, the GALAXY Ace 3 3G version brings users powerful performance with a 1GHz dual core processor built to perform data-intensive [...]
Vfone has Introduced Postpaid Package ONE.
New Connection Charges:
Bundle Price : Rs. 4,000/-
Bundle include WLL FWP set with credit limit of Rs. 4,000/-
Monthly Line Rent : Rs. 99 per month Vfone to Vfone : Rs. 0.99 per min Vfone to PTCL Landline [...]
Telenor Pakistan has introduced Super Star Offer – By using Telenor Super Star Offer you can make free calls.
How To Activate:
Simply dial *345*248# to activate the package. Note that you will have to activate this package on a daily basis to make use of the unlimited minutes.
You will be [...]
Pakistan is the second-highest country on the list of nations spied on by the United States’ National Security Agency (NSA), an exclusive report in The Guardian revealed.
The NSA is in possession of a powerful data mining tool, which it uses to record and analyse massive amounts of digital data, a key source of its [...]
Enter Email Address to Get Daily News
- Check Detail About SIM: D… : PTA has given a facility for P...14 comment(s) | 688.70 view(s) per day | posted on May 4, 2013
- How Facebook Friendship L… : No doubt Social Media has brou...4 comment(s) | 625.70 view(s) per day | posted on May 27, 2013
- ECP Releases 2013 Electio… : Election Commission of Pakista...9 comment(s) | 512.03 view(s) per day | posted on May 12, 2013
- US Agency Collected Secon… : Pakistan is the second-highest...1 comment(s) | 228.56 view(s) per day | posted on June 10, 2013
- Missing Youtube in Pakist… : So if you are missing Youtube ...2 comment(s) | 163.00 view(s) per day | posted on May 17, 2013
- Pakistan Telecom Industry Congrats New PM, IT Minister
- Samsung Starts Mass Production of PCIe SSD
- Mobilink Supports Pakistan Life Saving Foundation
- How To Configure Ptcl.net Email Account
- Microsoft Appoints Country Manager for Pakistan
- Samsung Introduces Galaxy S4 Zoom
- Telenor Introduces Business Roaming Campaign
- Telenor Talkshawk Internet Champion Successfully Concludes Sindh Chapter
- Warid Offers Lowest International Call Rates For USA, Canada & UK
- Ufone Appoints Usman Ishaq as Head of Sales and Distribution
- 6th TeleCON 2013 in Karachi Tomorrow
- Samsung Introduces New Galaxy Ace 3
- Vfone Introduces Postpaid Package ONE
- Telenor Pakistan Offers Free Calls With Super Star Offer
- US Agency Collected Second Highest Amount of Digital Data From Pakistan